MEDITERRANEAN SHIPPING COMPANY
- Return to the MSC Home page
- MSC Offices
- A complete listing of MSC Offices around the world
- Website Search
- Search MSC's website
- Print this page
- Click here to access a printable version of this page
- Send this page
- Click here to send a page link to a person
- MSC Worldwide Offices
- Select an other MSC Office
- About Us
- Vessel Sharing Agreement
- Container Specs
- Contract of Carriage
- Related Links
- Sustainability & Environment
- Contact Info
Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A.
Shipping line engaged in Worldwide Container Transport.
A privately-owned company founded in 1970, MSC is one of the leading global shipping lines of the world.
|MSC improves service to key North Atlantic ports|
Direct service from Northern Europe to Boston and Philadelphia operated exclusively by MSC.more
|MSC announces new "Central America Express" service|
Proposed joint service with Great White Fleet to provide faster links between key fruit-loading ports of Central America and the U.S.A..more
|Emission Control Area (ECA) Charge Update|
MSC wishes to advise clients of a 2nd update to our Emission Control Area Charge to come into force from 1st January 2015.more
|MSC adds Lome to their "Africa Express" Service|
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. is pleased to announce that the port of Lome, Togo, will be added to our dedicated service which operates between Asia and West Africa.more
|FMC approves 2M|
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. is delighted to announce that, following approval from the U.S. Federal Maritime Commission (FMC), its ‘2M’ vessel sharing agreement (VSA) with Maersk Line is to proceed as planned.more
- Terms & Conditions
- > Web Site Usage
> MSC B/L
- Container Security Initiative
- > Emergency Contacts Hold Procedure
> Characteristics for vessels calling U.S. ports
- Transportation Management Tool
- Mobile Links
- > I-Phone & BlackBerry links for Tracking and Contact page.
- > Info on the Ebola Virus Outbreak from the North of England P&I Association
Report of fraudulent use of counterfeit MSC Bills of Lading.
Report of a fake promotional letter using a counterfeit MSC UK letterhead.